Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hi-ya


Well hello or should I say "G-day from WA" I am brand new to this blogging stuff so this should be interesting......

We celebrated "Australia Day" on the 26th January. We put on our "Aussie" stuff and drove into the city for the fireworks show.


Amber and Olivia enjoyed their first day back at school for 2008. Amber is grade 2 and Olivia is pre-primary (here in Australia we have kindy age 4+, pre-primary age 5+ then onto grade 1 and so on).

Next week the fun begins... Monday's we have swimming lessons, Tuesday's ballet for the girls, Wednesday's Olivia has jazz dancing, Thursday's acrobats for the girls (this year Claudia will be joining them) and tap dancing for me, Friday's playgroup for Kallan, Saturday's Amber has jazz dancing. Crazy I know but they love it and so do I.

1 comment:

Elder Kenny Brown said...

Your kids are getting so big! How fun. Way to stay busy.